May 02, 2006

The CSDMB Gets Results!

Dr. Bessie House's Center for the Study and Development of Minority Business Gets Results!
May 1st, 2006

Here is a letter that we received at the office. Thanks to the writer (Chris Mathis) for giving us the ability to republish this letter for the web. Let's hope that Mr. Mathis continues his career and gets his audience with Fmr. Pres. Clinton and Misters Johnson and Huckabee!

Dr. Bessie House,

Good afternoon to you Dr. House. I wanted to get this letter to you to thank you for the great impact you have had on my business life. My name is Chris Mathis. I was one of your students a few years back when you were doing the business workshops. Mr. Robert Woolbright (my uncle) and I unfortunately did not get to finish the course. At the time he had scheduling conflicts, which meant that I had to also drop out due to transportation issues at the time. I still appreciate the fact that you took the time to meet with me in your office at Kent State to give advice about my invention. Well here is the good news.

During your business workshops that I attended, you gave the class a business outline to follow. I spent 10 months utilizing your business outline to put together a one hour power point presentation for investors. The presentation was a resounding success and I raise the $9,000 I needed for legal fees. With the money I retained a patent agent, general attorney, and CPA to handle all of my legal affairs. My two companies are now official (Mathis & Associaties LLC, and Virtual Fitness International LLC). Also my main patent has been filed with the government.

I am now currently working on the next presentation. My goal is to get this presentation in front of three people: Gov. Huckabee of Arkansas, Former Pres. Bill Clinton, and Robert Johnson (founder of BET). My marketing plan requires the partnership of these three men. With God's favor and your business outline, my confidence is sky high. Thank you again Dr. House, you are truly an inspiration to me.

God Bless,

Chris Mathis

CEO of Virtual Fitness International

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home